Product at a Glance
Belt conveyors carry bulk material on a continuous belt loop supported by idler rollers. Belt conveyors are well suited for moving materials a long distance with a low power requirement and gentle handling.
The VIS belt conveyor product line is designed for conveying fertilizer products in shed storage applications. These conveyors can reach lengths of 600 feet and when used with a Tripper discharge can spread material throughout the length of the shed.
VIS belt conveyors are specifically configured to meet the requirements of the material being conveyed. Stainless steel is used extensively for the corrosive environment of fertilizer. Each belt conveyor manufactured by VIS is extensively analyzed to ensure the suitable configuration for the application. VIS belt conveyors are designed for high duty cycle environments and all components are of superior grade.
- Capacities ranging from 2,000 to 50,000 BPH (2,500 to 60,000 CFH)
- AGMA Class 2 direct coupled drives
- Heavy Duty Rubber Belting
- C1045 Superior Shafting
- Solid and Wing Type pulleys
- Heavy duty roller bearings
- Heavy duty mild steel construction
- Stainless Steel housings
- Gravity take-ups
- Intermediate discharge via moving tripper assembly