Product at a Glance
Bucket elevators lift material vertically with buckets attached to a belt that runs a continuous loop around an upper (driven) and lower (idler) pulley.
The VIS bucket elevator product line is suitable for conveying many bulk materials including grain and grain by products, fertilizer, livestock and poultry feed ingredients, aggregates and other free flowing bulk materials. Bucket elevators are well suited to handle materials gently and are an energy efficient method of elevating materials.
VIS bucket elevators are specifically configured to meet the requirements of the material being elevated. Stainless steel is used extensively for the corrosive environment of fertilizer and wear resistant steel is used in high capacity grain bucket elevators. Each elevator manufactured by VIS is extensively analyzed to ensure a suitable configuration for the application. VIS buckets elevators are designed for high duty cycle environments and all components are of superior grade.
- Capacities ranging from 2,000 to 50,000 BPH (2,500 to 60,000 CFH)
- AGMA Class 2 direct coupled drives with standard backstops
- NFPA 61 Compliant
- Heavy Duty Rubber Belting
- Superior quality polyethylene buckets
- C1045 Superior Shafting
- Solid and Wing Type pulleys
- Heavy Duty roller bearings
- Heavy Duty Mild Steel Construction
- Stainless Steel Housings
- Gravity Boot or Screw take-ups
- Self-Cleaning Boots
- Inlet, outlet and head liners
- Access ladders and platforms
- NFPA venting
- Nylon, Polyurethane and steel bucket options