Product at a Glance
Distributors are used in a material handling system to direct material by gravity to one of many destination bulk material storage bins. An electrically operated internal spout can be positioned to mate to an outlet spout connected to the destination bin.
The VIS Distributor product line is suitable for conveying many bulk materials including grain and grain by products, fertilizer, livestock and poultry feed ingredients and other free flowing bulk materials.
VIS Distributors are engineered for reliability. Reliability of the spout position and operational uptime are the two most important factors for a Distributor. To this end VIS uses individual position switches at each outlet spout to insure reliable spout positioning. The rotating internal spout is fully supported from below for smooth rotation and all drive and control components are located on the exterior of the machine away from product dust. Stainless steel is used extensively for the corrosive environment of fertilizer.
- 4 to 24 outlets based on spouting size
- 10- 16″ diameter spouting
- Positive position sensors to confirm location
- Configurations from 4 to 24 outlet spouts (depending on Spout size)
- AGMA Class 2 direct coupled drives
- High duality position switches
- Heavy-duty mild steel construction
- Stainless Steel construction
- Flat Back or Full Round Configurations
- Spout liners for abrasion resistance
- Independent electric control panels