Product at a Glance
Overhead Bulk Storage bins are typically used for the interim holding of material in a processing system, for example the blending of feed ingredients and the holding of products in truck loading systems.
The VIS overhead bulk storage bins are manufactured as individual smooth wall tanks. This system is most often used in the design of Feed Mills and Truck Loading systems. The Smooth wall system is noted for its ability to effectively deal with difficult to handle materials. It is an economical solution due to its low installation cost and minimal on site assembly required.
VIS Overhead Bin system has smooth interior walls and when combined with the VIS Mass Flow Discharge, provide for the true Mass Flow discharge of material that prevents bridging of products in the tank and first in first out material flow.
- 1,000 to 5,830 CF Capacities
- mass flow or custom design hoppers
- Up to 12′ x 12′, maximum 48′ sidewall
- Heavy gauge mild steel construction
- External stiffeners
- Chamfered Corners
- Mass flow or Side draw square discharge hoppers
- Multiple compartment tanks
- Custom dimension and sidewall heights available